Yikes, has it been that long already? Its been chucking it down the last couple of days so I gave them their days off. The place is under water, haven't seen it so wet before! Today was beautiful though and they were feeling it, or Giant was anyway. It was still too wet to do anything here, so I took them out hacking again.
Harry and Giant - took them both out togther again so I could burn off some of Giants silliness before I rode him lol. We were going to go to the beach but the tide was right in so we went down Sims Rd instead. Once we got to the wide verge we trotted al the way to the end and back. Pretty uneventful really, Harry wanted to get a bit fast but I just stopped him a few times and got him to settle in walk then we trotted off again. Giant seems to quite enjoy going out with Harry like this.
Giant - hacked Giant out down the new developments at the beach (go left out of driveway then right down the road with all the toi toi). He is nice after going out with Harry, he was being much better today, there was only one time where I have to go between two places that have dogs that come running down at you from both sides where he got a bit worried, but can't blame him for that. We trotted down the path next to the road and went exploring some of the development sites. Good ride, helped to have a nice sunny day for a change :).
Mail: 2 from IRD for Mobius films, 1 from Telecom and 1 from Genesis energy.
Problem - Doesn't seem to be any gas in kitchen...
Put a latch on front door.
Saturday, 9 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment